Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
There was a large afternoon protest demonstration in Jerusalem, Israel. Police reported no violence. People went home. A large rubber rubbish bin on Strauss Street was set on fire.
The streets are closed. Buses are rerouted.
Yet, people walk by talking on their cell phones.
A soldier throws a bottle of water on the flames.
Only in Israel.
It’s only a fire.