Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Forbes Under 30 Summit in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv - October 6, 2015
- Jerusalem on Alert after Terror Attacks - October 4, 2015
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
- Stones Kill: Culture of Hate - September 26, 2015
- Watch: PM Netanyahu’s Message at Start of Cabinet Meeting - September 20, 2015
There was a large afternoon protest demonstration in Jerusalem, Israel. Police reported no violence. People went home. A large rubber rubbish bin on Strauss Street was set on fire.
The streets are closed. Buses are rerouted.
Yet, people walk by talking on their cell phones.
A soldier throws a bottle of water on the flames.
Only in Israel.
It’s only a fire.