Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
It’s been a while since we posted about Scarlett, SodaStream or OxFam (three days if you count the failed do-it-yourself-
soda machine bomb video).
So it seems fitting to let you all know that our messages of support for Scarlett’s stand against Oxfam and the BDSholes did not go unnoticed.
CCFP has been in touch with Scarlett’s representatives since the SodaStream controversy began and her publicist has asked us to pass on this note expressing Scarlett’s appreciation to all of you:
“Scarlett would like to extend her most sincere thanks to the many thousands of people who have supported her these past weeks. Your emails, comments, and tweets have been truly overwhelming and inspiring. It has been wonderful to receive messages from people all over the world who firmly believe that peace is possible.
“And a big thank you to Creative Community For Peace for building a bridge between Scarlett and her fans.”
TRUE PUBLIC RELATIONS
I appreciate Scarlett taking the time to express her appreciation in this way. Although this way would also be welcomed.