Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
It’s been a while since we posted about Scarlett, SodaStream or OxFam (three days if you count the failed do-it-yourself-
soda machine bomb video).
So it seems fitting to let you all know that our messages of support for Scarlett’s stand against Oxfam and the BDSholes did not go unnoticed.
CCFP has been in touch with Scarlett’s representatives since the SodaStream controversy began and her publicist has asked us to pass on this note expressing Scarlett’s appreciation to all of you:
“Scarlett would like to extend her most sincere thanks to the many thousands of people who have supported her these past weeks. Your emails, comments, and tweets have been truly overwhelming and inspiring. It has been wonderful to receive messages from people all over the world who firmly believe that peace is possible.
“And a big thank you to Creative Community For Peace for building a bridge between Scarlett and her fans.”
TRUE PUBLIC RELATIONS
I appreciate Scarlett taking the time to express her appreciation in this way. Although this way would also be welcomed.