Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Melanie Phillips Talks Israel And Jews Down Under - March 2, 2015
- When Jodi Rudoren Enlightens Us About A Gazan Woman’s Selfies - March 1, 2015
- Al Jazeera Does The Right Thing On #FloodLibel - February 25, 2015
- The Bullsh*t Dam Has Burst - February 24, 2015
- Israeli Snow Clearing Techniques - February 20, 2015
Two weeks ago I wrote on the passing of Barry Rubin, a gentleman and a scholar, whom I was fortunate enough to know. Today his family posted the following letter they received from the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu.
It made me cry a little again and then remember my friend so fondly.