Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
Two weeks ago I wrote on the passing of Barry Rubin, a gentleman and a scholar, whom I was fortunate enough to know. Today his family posted the following letter they received from the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu.
It made me cry a little again and then remember my friend so fondly.