Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- The Terrorist Wars - May 4, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Not So Precious Edition - May 4, 2015
- Israellycool’s Alexandra Interviewed on The Voice of Israel - May 3, 2015
- Blumen Fail: Max Blumenthal’s Web Address Still Advertising Israeli Company - May 3, 2015
- Caption This: Elephant In The Room Edition - May 3, 2015
Someone has created a I know I am a foreigner in Israel… tumblr blog. And it’s a riot.
Some of my favorites..
When I go to the Hilton Beach for the first time and all of the guys are wearing g-strings
When I am at a bar and my friends only speak hebrew
When I am at the shuk hacarmel right before shabat and my mom calls
when the falafel guy asks ”humus or tehina?”
When I discovered arak…
Check it out here.