Latest posts by Jono Rose (see all)
- Nir Barkat Inflicts Unholy Tourist Eye Sore On Jerusalem - April 6, 2015
- Alan Parsons Busts Out The Israeli Crew In Tel Aviv - February 11, 2015
- Israel Gets The Boot From Asian Soccer…. Again - January 22, 2015
- Obama, Hanukkah And Another Insulting PC Gesture - December 18, 2014
- Some Thoughts On Sydney Hostage Crisis - December 15, 2014
For all the talk about cultural and economical boycotts, 2014 is shaping up to be the biggest BDSFail in decades. With Deep Purple, Soundgarden, The Pixies, Justin Timberlake and Neil Young all confirmed and the Rolling Stones reportedly on the cusp of announcing a concert in June, now it seems Lady Gaga will be returning to Tel Aviv in September to perform her…… whatever it is she does.
The flamboyant performer, promoting her ARTPOP album on a world tour, will come to Israel from the US and travel on to concerts in Europe
I’m not really much of a fan, but I do applaud her for taking a courageous stand against the BDSHoles.
Here’s a clip from a press conference from her previous visit in 2009. She appears to have gotten slightly weirder since then….