Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
- George Galloway Humiliated On Twitter - February 26, 2015
How on Earth did this escape my radar?!
I’m really sorry, Zombeavers. You were totally going to be my favorite zombie movie of 2014, mainly because you are about zombie beavers who terrorize attractive young people in a cabin in the woods. But that was before I saw the trailer for Cannon Fodder, which is an Israeli movie about four IDF commandoes who infiltrate Lebanon to stop a zombie epidemic unleashed by Hezbollah.
How great is Cannon Fodder going to be? Here’s all you need to know: when shooting a zombie early on in the film, one of the brave Israeli he-men looks at the creature’s exposed entrails and quips what is probably the greatest line in any horror movie ever: “Looks like kishke. Cholent for Shabbat.”