Latest posts by Deebo (see all)
- George Galloway Breaks Twitter Rules - October 6, 2015
- Meet The Henkins - October 2, 2015
- 5 Reasons The “Antisemitism or Anti-Israel” Distinction Is Irrelevant - September 17, 2015
- Time To Take The Ayatollah Off Twitter #BanTheAyatollah - September 10, 2015
- Muhammad Tamimi and the Case of the Ambidextrous Cast - August 31, 2015
I really don’t know why everyone is so upset about Richard Silverstein’s attack of Chloe Valdary for the crime of being both black and liking Israel.
Let’s all remember Richard Silverstein has given himself the right to use the term “Negro” back on October 21, 2013 when he declared George Bush Sr. style:
Read my lips: I AM NOT WHITE!
– Richard “Mrs. Douchefire” Silverstein, Oct 21, 2013
So let’s summarize: Richard Silverstein can’t be antisemitic because he’s Jewish and he can’t be racist, because he’s not white. Thanks for clearing that one up, Rick.
As Navin R. Johnson said, “It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child.”
h/t Kibi Hofmann