Latest posts by Deebo (see all)
- …And Then Pope Francis Called Him An “Angel Of Peace” - May 16, 2015
- Zionist Self-Driving Cars Of Death™ - May 14, 2015
- Game Review: Angry Jew - May 10, 2015
- It’s Official. The United Nations Hates Women. - April 14, 2015
- Top 12 Most Surreal Responses To @Israel’s Tweets - April 12, 2015
I really don’t know why everyone is so upset about Richard Silverstein’s attack of Chloe Valdary for the crime of being both black and liking Israel.
Let’s all remember Richard Silverstein has given himself the right to use the term “Negro” back on October 21, 2013 when he declared George Bush Sr. style:
Read my lips: I AM NOT WHITE!
– Richard “Mrs. Douchefire” Silverstein, Oct 21, 2013
So let’s summarize: Richard Silverstein can’t be antisemitic because he’s Jewish and he can’t be racist, because he’s not white. Thanks for clearing that one up, Rick.
As Navin R. Johnson said, “It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child.”
h/t Kibi Hofmann