Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Old and busted: 99 Luftballoons
New hotness: Zionist Death BalloonsTM
The Saudi said he was having a ride by his car with his family in an area close to the northern Saudi town of Rafha when he saw the balloons.
“The balloons carried writings in Hebrew …they are believed to have been unleashed during a festival in Israel and found their way into Saudi Arabia,” Sabq newspaper said, quoting the unnamed man.
The balloons really traveled a long way.
For the Hebraic-ally challenged, the writing on them is:
Pleasant release (from the army after his 3 years service) and bon voyage
Hardly a festival. Then again, this is hardly a story.
Unless you are paranoid and living in the Arab world.
Or a blog mocking this mentality.