Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
Old and busted: 99 Luftballoons
New hotness: Zionist Death BalloonsTM
The Saudi said he was having a ride by his car with his family in an area close to the northern Saudi town of Rafha when he saw the balloons.
“The balloons carried writings in Hebrew …they are believed to have been unleashed during a festival in Israel and found their way into Saudi Arabia,” Sabq newspaper said, quoting the unnamed man.
The balloons really traveled a long way.
For the Hebraic-ally challenged, the writing on them is:
Pleasant release (from the army after his 3 years service) and bon voyage
Hardly a festival. Then again, this is hardly a story.
Unless you are paranoid and living in the Arab world.
Or a blog mocking this mentality.