Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
I haven’t been in the best spirits of late, so I really appreciate this next video, which has had me in stitches every time I have viewed it.
I present to you from last night’s Oscars: John Travolta introducing Idina Menzel singing “Let It Go” from Frozen..but butchering her name.
Richard Silverstein would be proud!
Meanwhile, this is why Twitter was invented.
THANK YOU, JORN TROMOLTO!
— Adela Dazeem (@AdelaDazeem) March 3, 2014