Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
I haven’t been in the best spirits of late, so I really appreciate this next video, which has had me in stitches every time I have viewed it.
I present to you from last night’s Oscars: John Travolta introducing Idina Menzel singing “Let It Go” from Frozen..but butchering her name.
Richard Silverstein would be proud!
Meanwhile, this is why Twitter was invented.
THANK YOU, JORN TROMOLTO!
— Adela Dazeem (@AdelaDazeem) March 3, 2014