Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
I haven’t been in the best spirits of late, so I really appreciate this next video, which has had me in stitches every time I have viewed it.
I present to you from last night’s Oscars: John Travolta introducing Idina Menzel singing “Let It Go” from Frozen..but butchering her name.
Richard Silverstein would be proud!
Meanwhile, this is why Twitter was invented.
THANK YOU, JORN TROMOLTO!
— Adela Dazeem (@AdelaDazeem) March 3, 2014