Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
This morning, South Africa’s SABC Newsroom interviewed two anti-Israel activists, ahead of Israel Apartheid Week and the ANC’s endorsement of it.
Notice how the interviewer presents Israeli Apartheid as fact, and does not bother to get a counter-opinion (hat tip: Uri).
I really wish they would just go and pork their cor in the cor pork. Or something.
Yeah, I’m not very happy with South Africa. Which is another reason this gives me great pleasure.