Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Forbes Under 30 Summit in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv - October 6, 2015
- Jerusalem on Alert after Terror Attacks - October 4, 2015
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
- Stones Kill: Culture of Hate - September 26, 2015
- Watch: PM Netanyahu’s Message at Start of Cabinet Meeting - September 20, 2015
Back from AIPAC and Hollywood, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave this comment today at his cabinet meeting,
“I call this to the attention of Catherine Ashton, who is now visiting Tehran. I would like to ask her if she asked her Iranian hosts about this shipment of weapons for terrorist organizations, and if not, why not. I think that it would be proper for the international community to give its opinion regarding Iran’s true policy, not its propaganda.”
I added the words to this official photo of the visit by Catherine Ashton, High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and Vice President of the EC to Iran.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, on the right, and Catherine Ashton was the official caption.
This photo sure likes another good piece of propaganda to me.
Seems the EU’s Ashton is indeed smiling and ignoring…again, all covered up,
and on International Women’s Day!