Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Meet Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, a rapper -cum-Jihadi who learned the hard way that one man’s jihadi is another jihadi’s kidnap, torture and robbery victim.
Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, 23, walked out of his family’s £1million home in Maida Vale, west London, last year to join militant groups, telling them he was ‘leaving everything for the sake of Allah’.
Now Bary – whose music has featured on BBC Radio 1 – has posted on Twitter that he and another Briton were abducted and robbed, with their money, phones and guns stolen by other jihadists.
Bary, who posts under the name ‘Terrorist’, said: ‘Me & Abu Hussein al britani got kidnapped /tortured by FSA/IF scum they stole our 4 ak’s and a 7mm, my vechile & our phones and cash.’
The tweet was posted last month. A Foreign Office spokesman said he had no details on the claims.
Or should that be bad rapper.
Previously On Israellycool: It’s A Rap For Terrorist Omar Hammami