Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Hebrew Saves Life Of Kidnapped Israeli Businessman - July 21, 2015
- WATCH: “Concentration Camp” Gaza - July 20, 2015
- Scenes From A KKK Rally - July 20, 2015
- WATCH: David Sheen Gets Owned - July 19, 2015
- Pro-Israel Celebrity David Draiman Quits Twitter - July 19, 2015
Meet Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, a rapper -cum-Jihadi who learned the hard way that one man’s jihadi is another jihadi’s kidnap, torture and robbery victim.
Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, 23, walked out of his family’s £1million home in Maida Vale, west London, last year to join militant groups, telling them he was ‘leaving everything for the sake of Allah’.
Now Bary – whose music has featured on BBC Radio 1 – has posted on Twitter that he and another Briton were abducted and robbed, with their money, phones and guns stolen by other jihadists.
Bary, who posts under the name ‘Terrorist’, said: ‘Me & Abu Hussein al britani got kidnapped /tortured by FSA/IF scum they stole our 4 ak’s and a 7mm, my vechile & our phones and cash.’
The tweet was posted last month. A Foreign Office spokesman said he had no details on the claims.
Or should that be bad rapper.
Previously On Israellycool: It’s A Rap For Terrorist Omar Hammami