Latest posts by Varda Epstein (see all)
- Pummeling The Truth - March 3, 2015
- Exclusive Interview With Shmuel Waldman, Plaintiff in PLO Terror Trial - February 24, 2015
- Video: It’s A Dog’s Life - February 23, 2015
- Adele Biton: What Adva Saw - February 18, 2015
- The Soft Underbelly Of Judaism And The Threat To European Jewry - February 16, 2015
Update 12:19 26th March 2014: it appears the page has been removed, it’s nice to think our pressure helped make this happen.
Does a cover photo of gas valves in the shape of Jewish stars violate Facebook community standards?
Okay, so what about this cartoon, then?
So what about this cartoon? Surely THIS violates Mark Zuckerberg’s Community Standards??
So. . . maybe this circumcision joke? I mean, you’d think that since it’s actually treating the subject of, um, violation, that it must be a violation of someone’s standards??
Okay then, how about some light Auschwitz Bed and Breakfast humor?
No? So how about this?
Note the comment on this one.
It’s really a relief that none of this need offend anyone. After all, not a thing here violates Facebook Community Standards. I know because I reported the page. Here’s the response I received in record time. Three minutes was all it took for me to be reassured that no, nothing here violates Mark Zuckerberg’s standards.
Oh what a relief to know that someone sane is looking after the well-being of us all. No need for any of us to be offended. Facebook sez so.