Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
With the approaching deadline for Israel to release more convicted murderers,
some families of terror victims have taken to the Jerusalem, Israel streets to protest.
Signs against releasing prisoners with blood on their hands are posted near the Israeli Prime Minster’s residence.
Their tent is in the same spot where Gilad Shalit’s family camped for so many months.
The clock is ticking.
The public is leary,
and so weary from calling out…
UPDATE: Clock has passed first deadline, and tent is still outside the PM’s residence