Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
He is not an actor.
His presentation is not nearly as slick as the performers in This is Palestine.
Mendi Safadi is real.
I was impressed when I met him in the Knesset in November 2011,
a real person who has worked hard for the Druze people and Israel.
It takes a lot of work to build a positive brand, to market something that people will buy,
at least one guy got it right,“Palestine is a state of mind.”
While actors are trying to sell us Palestine, Israelis like Safadi are working to build something.
Safadi is concerned about people and what is happening to them in Israel, and in Syria.
He is not trying to sell you anything, but tell you the truth.
So who’s listening?