Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Nadav Guedj Steps Through To Eurovision Final - May 22, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Israel Hater In Process Of Blogging Anti-Israel Smears - May 22, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: The Case Of Yahiya Sami al-Amudi - May 22, 2015
- Watch: Zionic The Hedgehog - May 21, 2015
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
At Israel Apartheid Week at the University of Capetown, a young Israel woman attempts to dialog with an anti-Israel protester speaking about peace and reconciliation.
Yes. Reconciliation is a long period, made even longer when you refuse to talk to and acknowledge those you are supposedly wanting to reconcile with.