Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
Yesterday, the Tower of David Museum claimed that the last episode of “Game of Thrones” was going to be shot in Israel
This was posted yesterday, so I immediately knew it was an “April Fools” hoax.
Looking through the comments to see if others picked up on this, I noticed this “proof” from the Tower of David Museum:
I wonder where they came up with that idea?
Yep, you guessed it. You read it here first last year.
Update: Judge Dan tells me the following:
A friend of mine works in the Tower of David museum, and as an April Fools gag, they said that the new Game of Thrones season will film an episode there.
So I sent her this http://www.israellycool.com/2013/05/08/game-of-stones-name-of-thrones/