Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Yesterday, the Tower of David Museum claimed that the last episode of “Game of Thrones” was going to be shot in Israel
This was posted yesterday, so I immediately knew it was an “April Fools” hoax.
Looking through the comments to see if others picked up on this, I noticed this “proof” from the Tower of David Museum:
I wonder where they came up with that idea?
Yep, you guessed it. You read it here first last year.
Update: Judge Dan tells me the following:
A friend of mine works in the Tower of David museum, and as an April Fools gag, they said that the new Game of Thrones season will film an episode there.
So I sent her this http://www.israellycool.com/2013/05/08/game-of-stones-name-of-thrones/