Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
Yesterday, the Tower of David Museum claimed that the last episode of “Game of Thrones” was going to be shot in Israel
This was posted yesterday, so I immediately knew it was an “April Fools” hoax.
Looking through the comments to see if others picked up on this, I noticed this “proof” from the Tower of David Museum:
I wonder where they came up with that idea?
Yep, you guessed it. You read it here first last year.
Update: Judge Dan tells me the following:
A friend of mine works in the Tower of David museum, and as an April Fools gag, they said that the new Game of Thrones season will film an episode there.
So I sent her this http://www.israellycool.com/2013/05/08/game-of-stones-name-of-thrones/