Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
As Judge Dan posted, Mahmoud Abbas has made a new set of demands to resume peace negotiations.
He listed 7 widely reported in the media, but in an Israellycool exclusive, I can reveal there are another 7 demands.
8. Allowing palestinians to chant “Death to the Jews”, “Death to the sons of monkeys and pigs” and other variants of the same theme.
9. Resurrecting Farfur the mouse.
10. Employing Naqba Dwarf as a security guard at the Knesset.
11. Expanding the range of flavors of Israeli dairy products.
12. Provide palestinians with easier transit into Israel for medical treatment. Especially for eye operations.
13. Free dance lessons for palestinian policemen
14. More sex gum for all.