Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
Once again yet another TV “reality” cooking show has been won by a white Jewish man. Oh, wait, it hasn’t.
Last night’s Israeli Master Chef was won by an Arab woman. She beat an Ethiopian immigrant (Jewish) and a plain old Jewish Israeli born man in the final.
Dr. Nof Atamna-Ismaeel, a 33-year-old mother of three, was crowned the winner of Israel’s most-watched television show on Sunday night. She appeared in the final with Ido Kronenberg of the central Israeli city of Savyon, and Meseret Woldimikhal, an immigrant to Israel from Ethiopia.