Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Netanyahu Spoke To AIPAC (Updated) - March 2, 2015
- Melanie Phillips Talks Israel And Jews Down Under - March 2, 2015
- When Jodi Rudoren Enlightens Us About A Gazan Woman’s Selfies - March 1, 2015
- Al Jazeera Does The Right Thing On #FloodLibel - February 25, 2015
- The Bullsh*t Dam Has Burst - February 24, 2015
Once again yet another TV “reality” cooking show has been won by a white Jewish man. Oh, wait, it hasn’t.
Last night’s Israeli Master Chef was won by an Arab woman. She beat an Ethiopian immigrant (Jewish) and a plain old Jewish Israeli born man in the final.
Dr. Nof Atamna-Ismaeel, a 33-year-old mother of three, was crowned the winner of Israel’s most-watched television show on Sunday night. She appeared in the final with Ido Kronenberg of the central Israeli city of Savyon, and Meseret Woldimikhal, an immigrant to Israel from Ethiopia.