Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
Once again yet another TV “reality” cooking show has been won by a white Jewish man. Oh, wait, it hasn’t.
Last night’s Israeli Master Chef was won by an Arab woman. She beat an Ethiopian immigrant (Jewish) and a plain old Jewish Israeli born man in the final.
Dr. Nof Atamna-Ismaeel, a 33-year-old mother of three, was crowned the winner of Israel’s most-watched television show on Sunday night. She appeared in the final with Ido Kronenberg of the central Israeli city of Savyon, and Meseret Woldimikhal, an immigrant to Israel from Ethiopia.