Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Say My Name, Say My Name, Jeremy (Updated) - September 30, 2015
- Welcome To The Slaves Of Dubai - September 29, 2015
- What Happens In Public On Facebook Is Owned By Facebook - September 29, 2015
Once again yet another TV “reality” cooking show has been won by a white Jewish man. Oh, wait, it hasn’t.
Last night’s Israeli Master Chef was won by an Arab woman. She beat an Ethiopian immigrant (Jewish) and a plain old Jewish Israeli born man in the final.
Dr. Nof Atamna-Ismaeel, a 33-year-old mother of three, was crowned the winner of Israel’s most-watched television show on Sunday night. She appeared in the final with Ido Kronenberg of the central Israeli city of Savyon, and Meseret Woldimikhal, an immigrant to Israel from Ethiopia.