Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
I’m back after almost a week on a family vacation, but I left the keys to Israellycool in good hands.
One of the stories I missed was this beautiful case of anti-Israel hackers getting a taste of their own medicine. And then some.
An Israeli hacker calling himself “Buddhax” has reportedly exposed some of the participants of an Anonymous-backed cyberattack that hit a number of Israeli websites this week, Haaretz reported.
Posting on the Israeli Elite Force Facebook page, “Buddhax” linked to a Dropbox document with names, IP addresses, locations, and photos — many of which apparently came right off the ‘Anonymous’ members’ personal webcams.
“Im sure Anonymous ‘hackers’ will think twice next time before they trying [sic] attack Israel,” Buddhax wrote in the document. “DDoS [distributed denial-of-service] & Deface small sites are not hacking. Im not a big hacker too…But im good enough to expose you.”
In addition to gaining access to the machines of 16 participants, Buddhax alerted them with a message popup which said, “Next time do not participate in OPIsrael. We know who you are. We know where you are. Hail Israel,” according to Haaretz.
The link to the Dropbox document no longer works so here is the document for your convenience (hat tip: Uri).
What a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
In particular, note the hacker called MASTERMIND-PC who seems to be enjoying his webcam, and “Peter Lewis”, who looks like he was just in a bar fight.