Latest posts by Guest Poster (see all)
- Reader Post: NY Times Sees, Hears And Speaks No Evil - February 26, 2015
- Reader Post: I Support Israel…. Because I Am A Liberal - February 25, 2015
- Reader Post: AP Exclusive On Israeli House Strikes Full Of Holes - February 24, 2015
- Reader Post: Marie Harf – Jobs for ISIS? - February 21, 2015
- Reader Post: A Canadian Jewish Student Travels to Paris - February 18, 2015
Simon & Garfunkel, one of the largest English-language publishing houses in the world, has secured the rights for President Barack Obama’s memoirs. Scheduled to be released the day after POTUS #44 leaves office, the authorized biography of Obama’s White House years is already generating controversy with the selection of colorful gonzo journalist Cyril Besmertnik as the book’s author.
A few of the one-time hand model’s working titles were recently leaked to the press, causing outraged senior White House staffers to call into question Obama’s judgment in insisting on Besmertnik as his official historian.
Working titles for the authorized Barack Obama biography:
1) Dreams of my Speech Writer
2) American Eagle, Clipped: On the Virtues of Leading from Behind
3) Yes We Didn’t!
4) The Death of Influence: U.S. Foreign Policy 2008-2016
5) Change is a Four-Letter Word
6) Tuesdays with Hassan: A True Twitter Love Story
7) Tax, Pray, Repeat: One Man’s Search for a Bottom-Up Economy
8) Nobel Pursuits: Winning Europe, Losing Face
9) Strange We Can Believe In: The Return of Detroit and other Domestic Adventures
10) Incoherence Abroad: Obama’s Dealings with Russia, China, North Korea and Iran