Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
Pharrell Williams’ song Happy is a global phenomenon, with many versions of random people from around the world (including in Israel) getting in on the act.
The latest version? Happy Muslims (in Britain)!
Ironically – yet predictably – this video is opposed by some…unhappy Muslims.
Some Brit.Muslims upload a #HappyMuslims dance video.They’re attacked all day by many other Brit.Muslims who aren’t happy they did it. Irony
— Maajid Nawaz (@MaajidNawaz) April 16, 2014
Just watched the #HappyMuslims vid. Whoever came on it deserves what comes their way tbh for openly sinning
— عبد الستار (@ibnabeeakeeh) April 16, 2014
— Raja Abdulhaq (@Raja48) April 16, 2014
I’m glad Muslims are happy, but if you don’t think something is wrong with that video… Then idk. #happymuslims
— Iman ايمان ابوكر (@imanabu_) April 16, 2014
While non-Muslims are being rather supportive.
— Sarah Brown (@SarahAB_UK) April 16, 2014