Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Nadav Guedj Steps Through To Eurovision Final - May 22, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Israel Hater In Process Of Blogging Anti-Israel Smears - May 22, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: The Case Of Yahiya Sami al-Amudi - May 22, 2015
- Watch: Zionic The Hedgehog - May 21, 2015
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
Meet the Hamashole who is literally swimming with the fishes.
Fishermen in the Gaza Strip on Thursday found the body of a Palestinian fighter affiliated with Hamas’ al-Qassam Brigades, Gaza security services said.
Fishermen spotted the body off the coast of Rafah and Hamas naval units immediately rushed to recover it from the sea.
It is believed to be the body of Ashraf Nassar, 22, who was killed last week during a military drill.
This follows a bad week or so for Hamas, with 3 more dying in a “mysterious explosion” which injured an additional 5.
But the 12-year-old in charge seems to have been sleeping on the job.
test test test test: test test test test test test test test http://t.co/T3WIEqOFy7
— Al Qassam Brigades (@qassamfeed) April 12, 2014