Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Latest Blood Libel: Shot Through The Heart, Guess Who’s To Blame Edition - October 11, 2015
- Palestinian Bombing Attempt Followed by Lying Attempt - October 11, 2015
- MUST WATCH: This Is How The Palestinians Raise Their Children - October 11, 2015
- Dumbass Of The Day - October 10, 2015
- Scum Who Support Terrorism - October 9, 2015
Meet the Hamashole who is literally swimming with the fishes.
Fishermen in the Gaza Strip on Thursday found the body of a Palestinian fighter affiliated with Hamas’ al-Qassam Brigades, Gaza security services said.
Fishermen spotted the body off the coast of Rafah and Hamas naval units immediately rushed to recover it from the sea.
It is believed to be the body of Ashraf Nassar, 22, who was killed last week during a military drill.
This follows a bad week or so for Hamas, with 3 more dying in a “mysterious explosion” which injured an additional 5.
But the 12-year-old in charge seems to have been sleeping on the job.
test test test test: test test test test test test test test http://t.co/T3WIEqOFy7
— Al Qassam Brigades (@qassamfeed) April 12, 2014