Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
Meet the Hamashole who is literally swimming with the fishes.
Fishermen in the Gaza Strip on Thursday found the body of a Palestinian fighter affiliated with Hamas’ al-Qassam Brigades, Gaza security services said.
Fishermen spotted the body off the coast of Rafah and Hamas naval units immediately rushed to recover it from the sea.
It is believed to be the body of Ashraf Nassar, 22, who was killed last week during a military drill.
This follows a bad week or so for Hamas, with 3 more dying in a “mysterious explosion” which injured an additional 5.
But the 12-year-old in charge seems to have been sleeping on the job.
test test test test: test test test test test test test test http://t.co/T3WIEqOFy7
— Al Qassam Brigades (@qassamfeed) April 12, 2014