Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
The latest episode of ABC Australia’s Q&A tackles former Australian Foreign Minister Bob Carr’s disturbing “Israel lobby” comments, as well as BDS.
Note the remarks of Brendan O’Neill, the editor of Britain’s online magazine Spiked. His comments are as articulate as the comments of Carr – and his defender Cox – are disgraceful.
Note also the follow-up question. BDShole violinist Nigel Kennedy’s response is woefully ignorant (Israeli Arabs having mandatory army service to be “equal citizens”?!), and once again, Brendan O’Neill nails it.