Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
- Yedioth Ahronoth Rips From Israellycool - October 6, 2015
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
The latest episode of ABC Australia’s Q&A tackles former Australian Foreign Minister Bob Carr’s disturbing “Israel lobby” comments, as well as BDS.
Note the remarks of Brendan O’Neill, the editor of Britain’s online magazine Spiked. His comments are as articulate as the comments of Carr – and his defender Cox – are disgraceful.
Note also the follow-up question. BDShole violinist Nigel Kennedy’s response is woefully ignorant (Israeli Arabs having mandatory army service to be “equal citizens”?!), and once again, Brendan O’Neill nails it.