Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
The latest episode of ABC Australia’s Q&A tackles former Australian Foreign Minister Bob Carr’s disturbing “Israel lobby” comments, as well as BDS.
Note the remarks of Brendan O’Neill, the editor of Britain’s online magazine Spiked. His comments are as articulate as the comments of Carr – and his defender Cox – are disgraceful.
Note also the follow-up question. BDShole violinist Nigel Kennedy’s response is woefully ignorant (Israeli Arabs having mandatory army service to be “equal citizens”?!), and once again, Brendan O’Neill nails it.