Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Watch: Zionic The Hedgehog - May 21, 2015
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
The latest episode of ABC Australia’s Q&A tackles former Australian Foreign Minister Bob Carr’s disturbing “Israel lobby” comments, as well as BDS.
Note the remarks of Brendan O’Neill, the editor of Britain’s online magazine Spiked. His comments are as articulate as the comments of Carr – and his defender Cox – are disgraceful.
Note also the follow-up question. BDShole violinist Nigel Kennedy’s response is woefully ignorant (Israeli Arabs having mandatory army service to be “equal citizens”?!), and once again, Brendan O’Neill nails it.