Latest posts by Guest Poster (see all)
- Reader Post: When Asked To Explain Antisemitism - March 2, 2015
- Reader Post: NY Times Sees, Hears And Speaks No Evil - February 26, 2015
- Reader Post: I Support Israel…. Because I Am A Liberal - February 25, 2015
- Reader Post: AP Exclusive On Israeli House Strikes Full Of Holes - February 24, 2015
- Reader Post: Marie Harf – Jobs for ISIS? - February 21, 2015
From a Jerusalem Institute of Justice event at Uppsala University in Sweden, April 9th, 2014, on the question: Who is responsible for the mistreatment of Palestinians?
It’s a long video, but it’s worth it – you will see why in the first few minutes. Among other things, Christy talks about how children are indoctrinated and sent to attack Israelis, how militias fire on Israelis from in front of Christian homes (so the return fire will damage them), the corrupt PA judicial system, and how, even though her house is surrounded on three sides by the wall, if she were Prime Minister of Israel, she would build it.
Other videos from the event can be watched here.