Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Made In Judea Samaria, The Heartland Of Jewish Israel - April 17, 2015
- Is It Supposed To Whine Like That? - April 15, 2015
- Stanford’s Moral Vacuum On Israel - April 15, 2015
- Watch: Herodium National Park From The Air - April 12, 2015
- Robbie Williams Is Genuinely Really Excited To Come To Israel - April 12, 2015
I’m so glad we stop and remember. As I watched the survivors on the TV last night lighting the memorial torches it’s inescapable that in a few short years there will be no living survivors. We’ll then have to tell our kids this story as we tell them about the destruction of the temples or the exodus.
Thanks to Avi Mayer of the Jewish Agency for taking and sharing this video. I never feel quite at ease pulling my phone out to film, but I’m glad these videos exist for those of you who’ve never been in Israel for Yom Hashoa or Yom Hazikaron (memorial for those fallen in wars and terror).