Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
I’m so glad we stop and remember. As I watched the survivors on the TV last night lighting the memorial torches it’s inescapable that in a few short years there will be no living survivors. We’ll then have to tell our kids this story as we tell them about the destruction of the temples or the exodus.
Thanks to Avi Mayer of the Jewish Agency for taking and sharing this video. I never feel quite at ease pulling my phone out to film, but I’m glad these videos exist for those of you who’ve never been in Israel for Yom Hashoa or Yom Hazikaron (memorial for those fallen in wars and terror).