Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
I’m so glad we stop and remember. As I watched the survivors on the TV last night lighting the memorial torches it’s inescapable that in a few short years there will be no living survivors. We’ll then have to tell our kids this story as we tell them about the destruction of the temples or the exodus.
Thanks to Avi Mayer of the Jewish Agency for taking and sharing this video. I never feel quite at ease pulling my phone out to film, but I’m glad these videos exist for those of you who’ve never been in Israel for Yom Hashoa or Yom Hazikaron (memorial for those fallen in wars and terror).