Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Science Is In …. Pink - August 3, 2015
- Giving Israellycool The Attention It Deserves On Facebook - July 30, 2015
- Happy Story From Israel About An African Lion - July 30, 2015
- WATCH: Flying Below Sea Level Above The Dead Sea - July 26, 2015
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
I’m so glad we stop and remember. As I watched the survivors on the TV last night lighting the memorial torches it’s inescapable that in a few short years there will be no living survivors. We’ll then have to tell our kids this story as we tell them about the destruction of the temples or the exodus.
Thanks to Avi Mayer of the Jewish Agency for taking and sharing this video. I never feel quite at ease pulling my phone out to film, but I’m glad these videos exist for those of you who’ve never been in Israel for Yom Hashoa or Yom Hazikaron (memorial for those fallen in wars and terror).