Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Say My Name, Say My Name, Jeremy (Updated) - September 30, 2015
- Welcome To The Slaves Of Dubai - September 29, 2015
- What Happens In Public On Facebook Is Owned By Facebook - September 29, 2015
I’m so glad we stop and remember. As I watched the survivors on the TV last night lighting the memorial torches it’s inescapable that in a few short years there will be no living survivors. We’ll then have to tell our kids this story as we tell them about the destruction of the temples or the exodus.
Thanks to Avi Mayer of the Jewish Agency for taking and sharing this video. I never feel quite at ease pulling my phone out to film, but I’m glad these videos exist for those of you who’ve never been in Israel for Yom Hashoa or Yom Hazikaron (memorial for those fallen in wars and terror).