Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
I’m at a bit of a loss over this rant. Prime Minister Netanyahu should be ecstatic at the ubiquitousness of cell phones, considering how many Israeli companies and individuals are involved with the underlying technology and apps. Without them, our economy would be that much smaller.
Also, it’s the Press. They take photos. It is kind of like being annoyed over a proctologist examining where the sun don’t shine. It might be uncomfortable for you, but it’s part of their job.
Either that, or he’s taking a dig at someone.
Update: Ahem (hat tip: Legal Insurrection)