Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
I’m at a bit of a loss over this rant. Prime Minister Netanyahu should be ecstatic at the ubiquitousness of cell phones, considering how many Israeli companies and individuals are involved with the underlying technology and apps. Without them, our economy would be that much smaller.
Also, it’s the Press. They take photos. It is kind of like being annoyed over a proctologist examining where the sun don’t shine. It might be uncomfortable for you, but it’s part of their job.
Either that, or he’s taking a dig at someone.
Update: Ahem (hat tip: Legal Insurrection)