Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
I’m at a bit of a loss over this rant. Prime Minister Netanyahu should be ecstatic at the ubiquitousness of cell phones, considering how many Israeli companies and individuals are involved with the underlying technology and apps. Without them, our economy would be that much smaller.
Also, it’s the Press. They take photos. It is kind of like being annoyed over a proctologist examining where the sun don’t shine. It might be uncomfortable for you, but it’s part of their job.
Either that, or he’s taking a dig at someone.
Update: Ahem (hat tip: Legal Insurrection)