Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
I’m at a bit of a loss over this rant. Prime Minister Netanyahu should be ecstatic at the ubiquitousness of cell phones, considering how many Israeli companies and individuals are involved with the underlying technology and apps. Without them, our economy would be that much smaller.
Also, it’s the Press. They take photos. It is kind of like being annoyed over a proctologist examining where the sun don’t shine. It might be uncomfortable for you, but it’s part of their job.
Either that, or he’s taking a dig at someone.
Update: Ahem (hat tip: Legal Insurrection)