Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
I’m at a bit of a loss over this rant. Prime Minister Netanyahu should be ecstatic at the ubiquitousness of cell phones, considering how many Israeli companies and individuals are involved with the underlying technology and apps. Without them, our economy would be that much smaller.
Also, it’s the Press. They take photos. It is kind of like being annoyed over a proctologist examining where the sun don’t shine. It might be uncomfortable for you, but it’s part of their job.
Either that, or he’s taking a dig at someone.
Update: Ahem (hat tip: Legal Insurrection)