Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
- Merry Christmas And A Happy New Fail - December 24, 2014
- Why Did This Palestinian Facebook Group Care About A Nepal Bus Crash? - October 25, 2014
- Avengers: Age Of Galil SAR - October 25, 2014
And by blessing I mean genocidal threats:
A message to all Zionists
That mark Independence Day and celebrate, while Hatikva plays in the background
The end of hope
Their use of Hebrew is, apart from cheap PSYOP, the easiest way to circumvent the media. As has been shown, Hamas’ slick English online presence is a smoke-screen for their unchallenged genocidal Arabic presence.
On the light side, flashy memes are the best they can do, while Israel celebrates one Independence Day after the other.
Update: Apparently, “End of Hope” is a Hamas song and snazzy animation about how they want to deport or kill all Jews, and install a Muslim Caliphate in Israel.
Make sure you turn on annotations and captions.