Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
- Tornado Strikes US, Palestinians Gloat - April 11, 2015
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
And by blessing I mean genocidal threats:
A message to all Zionists
That mark Independence Day and celebrate, while Hatikva plays in the background
The end of hope
Their use of Hebrew is, apart from cheap PSYOP, the easiest way to circumvent the media. As has been shown, Hamas’ slick English online presence is a smoke-screen for their unchallenged genocidal Arabic presence.
On the light side, flashy memes are the best they can do, while Israel celebrates one Independence Day after the other.
Update: Apparently, “End of Hope” is a Hamas song and snazzy animation about how they want to deport or kill all Jews, and install a Muslim Caliphate in Israel.
Make sure you turn on annotations and captions.