Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
I’ve been taking and sharing pictures all through the days between Yom Hashoa and Yom Ha’atzmaut (Holocaust memorial to Israel’s Independence Day). I share these on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram usually but I thought they deserved to be seen by Israellycool readers too!