Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
Mandy Patinkin is a fine actor who really needs to stick to acting.
At a recent Americans for Peace Now event where he accepted the Rabin Peace Award, he placed blame on the impasse in peace talks on “arrogant” Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, who he said “just didn’t feel good to me” and “had a bad vibe” when he sat next to him at a Soviet Jewry rally in 1982.
Ok, so he really detests Netanyahu, which makes me think he imagined speaking to him here:
What makes it worse is how he compares arch-terrorist Yasser Arafat favorably to him, intimating he “on occasions” moved the peace process forward, and thinks Fatah joining forces with Hamas is good for peace.
Mandy, please concentrate on your own homeland.