Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
The Sultan of
Browneye Brunei has been in the news a fair bit as of late, due to comments apparently calling for the stoning of gay men and lesbians, and the resultant uproar to these comments – including from some big names in Hollywood such as the pro-Israel Jay Leno.
But were his comments miscontrued?
You see, ol’ Sultie is apparently quite the sex addict who owns, among other things, four life-size statues depicting his brother Prince Jefri having sex with a fiancee.
Yes, really (warning: clicking on that link might cause nightmares).
So when he says he will have gay men and lesbians “stoned”, I’m thinking he wants to depict them as statues.
Update: Ok, maybe not. It seems he does want to stone people to death, which means he must have rocks in his head.