Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
The Sultan of
Browneye Brunei has been in the news a fair bit as of late, due to comments apparently calling for the stoning of gay men and lesbians, and the resultant uproar to these comments – including from some big names in Hollywood such as the pro-Israel Jay Leno.
But were his comments miscontrued?
You see, ol’ Sultie is apparently quite the sex addict who owns, among other things, four life-size statues depicting his brother Prince Jefri having sex with a fiancee.
Yes, really (warning: clicking on that link might cause nightmares).
So when he says he will have gay men and lesbians “stoned”, I’m thinking he wants to depict them as statues.
Update: Ok, maybe not. It seems he does want to stone people to death, which means he must have rocks in his head.