Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Cardiff Council Cancels Photo Exhibition Which Paints Israel In True Light - September 4, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
The Sultan of
Browneye Brunei has been in the news a fair bit as of late, due to comments apparently calling for the stoning of gay men and lesbians, and the resultant uproar to these comments – including from some big names in Hollywood such as the pro-Israel Jay Leno.
But were his comments miscontrued?
You see, ol’ Sultie is apparently quite the sex addict who owns, among other things, four life-size statues depicting his brother Prince Jefri having sex with a fiancee.
Yes, really (warning: clicking on that link might cause nightmares).
So when he says he will have gay men and lesbians “stoned”, I’m thinking he wants to depict them as statues.
Update: Ok, maybe not. It seems he does want to stone people to death, which means he must have rocks in his head.