Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
This is a great cover of Queen’s Somebody To Love.
Now about the band..
Hailing from Israel, Kol haMishpaha, which appropriately translates from Hebrew to “a family’s voice,” is the combination of the four Gruman siblings (Shani, 28; Noa, 25; Rinat, 20; and Yarden, 18), and their parents, Idith and Baruch. Each member of the family plays several instruments and contributes to the occasional six-part harmonies.
Working as a musical unit for 10 years now, the Grumans began by performing Beatles covers, soon expanding their roster to include a variety of folk-based music, before eventually crafting their own original songs.