Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
This is a great cover of Queen’s Somebody To Love.
Now about the band..
Hailing from Israel, Kol haMishpaha, which appropriately translates from Hebrew to “a family’s voice,” is the combination of the four Gruman siblings (Shani, 28; Noa, 25; Rinat, 20; and Yarden, 18), and their parents, Idith and Baruch. Each member of the family plays several instruments and contributes to the occasional six-part harmonies.
Working as a musical unit for 10 years now, the Grumans began by performing Beatles covers, soon expanding their roster to include a variety of folk-based music, before eventually crafting their own original songs.