Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
This is a great cover of Queen’s Somebody To Love.
Now about the band..
Hailing from Israel, Kol haMishpaha, which appropriately translates from Hebrew to “a family’s voice,” is the combination of the four Gruman siblings (Shani, 28; Noa, 25; Rinat, 20; and Yarden, 18), and their parents, Idith and Baruch. Each member of the family plays several instruments and contributes to the occasional six-part harmonies.
Working as a musical unit for 10 years now, the Grumans began by performing Beatles covers, soon expanding their roster to include a variety of folk-based music, before eventually crafting their own original songs.