Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
This is a great cover of Queen’s Somebody To Love.
Now about the band..
Hailing from Israel, Kol haMishpaha, which appropriately translates from Hebrew to “a family’s voice,” is the combination of the four Gruman siblings (Shani, 28; Noa, 25; Rinat, 20; and Yarden, 18), and their parents, Idith and Baruch. Each member of the family plays several instruments and contributes to the occasional six-part harmonies.
Working as a musical unit for 10 years now, the Grumans began by performing Beatles covers, soon expanding their roster to include a variety of folk-based music, before eventually crafting their own original songs.