Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Jerusalem on Alert after Terror Attacks - October 4, 2015
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
- Stones Kill: Culture of Hate - September 26, 2015
- Watch: PM Netanyahu’s Message at Start of Cabinet Meeting - September 20, 2015
- Watch: Young Palestinian Protesters Beaten and Kicked by PA Security Forces - September 19, 2015
Usually the area outside of Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, Israel’s Old City is busy, day and night it is full of people and activity.
Monday morning Pope Francis is to make a quick visit to the Western Wall.
Tonight the area is closed off, shut tight inside and out.
Other security arrangements are in place.
Many streets are lined with metal barriers.