Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
- Uri Orbach: 1960-2015 - February 16, 2015
Usually the area outside of Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, Israel’s Old City is busy, day and night it is full of people and activity.
Monday morning Pope Francis is to make a quick visit to the Western Wall.
Tonight the area is closed off, shut tight inside and out.
Other security arrangements are in place.
Many streets are lined with metal barriers.