Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Bing Translation Fail Of The Day - May 4, 2015
- The Terrorist Wars - May 4, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Not So Precious Edition - May 4, 2015
- Israellycool’s Alexandra Interviewed on The Voice of Israel - May 3, 2015
- Blumen Fail: Max Blumenthal’s Web Address Still Advertising Israeli Company - May 3, 2015
With the Rolling Stones playing in Israel next week – much to the chagrin of BDSholes – their guitarist Ronny Wood has revealed that the idea to come was not just blowing in the wind. It came from Bob Dylan.
In an interview with Channel 2 in response to written questions ahead of the Stones’ Israel debut on June 4, Wood said that one time after seeing Dylan perform, the singer made the suggestion.
He was coming offstage and said “we’re going to Tel Aviv.” He had a big smile on his face, and he said he loved it there,” said Wood. “I said, we’ve never been there, so we’ll have to go play there one day, so there you go.”
One of the band’s co-founders, guitarist Keith Richards, said in the TV interview segment that he was excited about the Stones’ European tour which begins Monday night in Oslo, with their show at Tel Aviv’s Hayarkon Park being their fourth stop.
“By the time we get to Tel Aviv, it should be the Rolling Stones on full power, all 12 cylinders,” said Richards.
Bob Dylan, still defending Israel after all of these years.