Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
- Uri Orbach: 1960-2015 - February 16, 2015
Someone must have worked overtime to remove all those yellow and white Vatican flags so quickly.
For Yom Yerushalayim, the Jerusalem Day annual Flag Parade,
the Jerusalem, Israel streets were only blue and white.
Israeli flags seemed to be almost everywhere, on Ben Yehudah and
King George Streets area. Buses stopped running, traffic was blocked.
Thousands of girls sang and danced and celebrated this 47th year since the re-unification of Jerusalem.
I found that taking photos of the boys from above was so much more pleasant than being in the midst of the smelly testosterone crowd.
Those walking to the Old City and Western Wall stretched as far as one could see, even before the Dance of the Flags started.
Tens of thousands of people came to Jerusalem to celebrate today.
Justin Timberlake may be performing in Tel Aviv.
But the big party was on the Jerusalem streets.