Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
Singer Justin Timberlake posted the following on his Instagram account with the caption “The Holy Land… What an experience. I will never forget this day. #Israel”
Justin might be bringing SexyBack to Israel, but with those droopy pants, he’s this close to bringing backside to us as well.
P.S It reached 30 degrees celcius in Jerusalem yesterday, so I’m not sure why Justin is rocking the jacket.
In any event, welcome Justin!
Update by Brian: it’s been pointed out that Justin landed in the middle of the night and went pretty much directly to the Kotel. The photo is heavily filtered on Instagram so it was taken at night and it can be chilly.