Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
Singer Justin Timberlake posted the following on his Instagram account with the caption “The Holy Land… What an experience. I will never forget this day. #Israel”
Justin might be bringing SexyBack to Israel, but with those droopy pants, he’s this close to bringing backside to us as well.
P.S It reached 30 degrees celcius in Jerusalem yesterday, so I’m not sure why Justin is rocking the jacket.
In any event, welcome Justin!
Update by Brian: it’s been pointed out that Justin landed in the middle of the night and went pretty much directly to the Kotel. The photo is heavily filtered on Instagram so it was taken at night and it can be chilly.