Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
- Tornado Strikes US, Palestinians Gloat - April 11, 2015
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
Yesterday afternoon, there was a terror attack on Jerusalem’s bus #17, one of the busiest bus lines in the capital, which crosses the city and connects the southern neighborhoods and Mt. Scopus.
Rocks can, and do, kill. This attack on a public bus, in the middle of the American Colony neighborhood, down the street from the Jerusalem district court, was meant to harm and cause damage.
There has been a rise in Arab attacks in Jerusalem since Passover-Easter. It only increased while the Pope was here, culminating in yesterday’s attack on Yom Yerushalayim (“Jerusalem Day”).
While police were quick to issue restraining orders for a handful of problematic Israelis before the Pope arrived, there has yet to be any restraining order, banishment, or jail time for any of these
Jody Roduren’s favorite hobbyists terrorist scum.
The sooner Israeli police deal with the real menace to peace in Jerusalem, the better it is for us all.
They needn’t look further than down the street