Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
While the spiritual side of Israel seems to have made an impression on Justin Timberlake, it looks like his wife Jessica Biel has been taken in more by the pleasures of the flesh.
Israel: the land of milk and honey. And apparently damn good hamburgers.