Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
Pau Gasol was born in Barcelona, Spain, but has played on US LA Lakers basketball team for the last seven seasons.
On his first visit to Israel, he paid a visit to Israeli President Shimon Peres this am.
Whether his idea of ‘tolerance through sports’ will sell better than his ‘Madrid for Olympics’ only time will tell.
But one thing is for sure, Gasol has height advantage. The seven footer, with two silver medals from playing Olympic basketball for Spain, today presented Peres with an autographed jersey in the Israeli President’s Residence in front of members of a Jerusalem Arab-Israeli youth basketball team.
Pau Gasol was looked up to by everyone in the room.