Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
If you were one of the people like me impressed with Mick Jagger’s Hebrew when in Israel – the sign of a consummate professional who wanted to please his fans – then check out this tweet from after the concert.
תודה לכולם בישראל על קבלת פנים נפלאה. היתה הופעה אדירה ונזכור אותה תמיד. pic.twitter.com/BwH3QJzdd3
— Mick Jagger (@MickJagger) June 5, 2014
Translation: Thank you to everyone in Israel for the wonderful reception. It was an amazing concert, and we will remember it always.
We will indeed. You, The Rolling Stones, are all class.