Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- New Daily Show Host Hates Israel More Than Jon Stewart - March 31, 2015
- Richard Gere In The Holy Land - March 30, 2015
- Watch: Past Israel In Color - March 29, 2015
- Kippas Against Hate - March 29, 2015
- Younis The Menace Follows In Shirley Temper’s Footsteps - March 27, 2015
If you were one of the people like me impressed with Mick Jagger’s Hebrew when in Israel – the sign of a consummate professional who wanted to please his fans – then check out this tweet from after the concert.
תודה לכולם בישראל על קבלת פנים נפלאה. היתה הופעה אדירה ונזכור אותה תמיד. pic.twitter.com/BwH3QJzdd3
— Mick Jagger (@MickJagger) June 5, 2014
Translation: Thank you to everyone in Israel for the wonderful reception. It was an amazing concert, and we will remember it always.
We will indeed. You, The Rolling Stones, are all class.