Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Danger! Danger! Don’t Go There! - May 3, 2015
- Palestinian West Bank: Occupation Growing - April 30, 2015
- Walking And Talking With Murray Greenfield - April 28, 2015
- The Good Stuff From Yom Hazikaron and Yom Ha’atzmaut - April 26, 2015
- Alls Well That Ends Well: Ben Gurion Emergency Over - April 21, 2015
It’s the question everyone was asking: how did Mick Jagger become such a cunning linguist in Hebrew so quickly?
So now we know it was Noa Tishby, Israeli actress and pro-Israel advocate extraordinare who was with Mick Jagger and the stones for quite a bit of their trip. Aparently she organised the after show party and, as has been reported by Israel’s top entertainment TV presenter, Guy Pines, she was feeding the Hebrew lines to Mick during the concert via his ear piece.
So now you know.