Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Say My Name, Say My Name, Jeremy (Updated) - September 30, 2015
- Welcome To The Slaves Of Dubai - September 29, 2015
- What Happens In Public On Facebook Is Owned By Facebook - September 29, 2015
It’s the question everyone was asking: how did Mick Jagger become such a cunning linguist in Hebrew so quickly?
So now we know it was Noa Tishby, Israeli actress and pro-Israel advocate extraordinare who was with Mick Jagger and the stones for quite a bit of their trip. Aparently she organised the after show party and, as has been reported by Israel’s top entertainment TV presenter, Guy Pines, she was feeding the Hebrew lines to Mick during the concert via his ear piece.
So now you know.