Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
It’s the question everyone was asking: how did Mick Jagger become such a cunning linguist in Hebrew so quickly?
So now we know it was Noa Tishby, Israeli actress and pro-Israel advocate extraordinare who was with Mick Jagger and the stones for quite a bit of their trip. Aparently she organised the after show party and, as has been reported by Israel’s top entertainment TV presenter, Guy Pines, she was feeding the Hebrew lines to Mick during the concert via his ear piece.
So now you know.