Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
- This Day In History: Hebron Massacre (Of Jews) - August 24, 2015
- Great News! Israeli Mangoes On Sale In UK - August 23, 2015
It’s the question everyone was asking: how did Mick Jagger become such a cunning linguist in Hebrew so quickly?
So now we know it was Noa Tishby, Israeli actress and pro-Israel advocate extraordinare who was with Mick Jagger and the stones for quite a bit of their trip. Aparently she organised the after show party and, as has been reported by Israel’s top entertainment TV presenter, Guy Pines, she was feeding the Hebrew lines to Mick during the concert via his ear piece.
So now you know.