Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
It’s the question everyone was asking: how did Mick Jagger become such a cunning linguist in Hebrew so quickly?
So now we know it was Noa Tishby, Israeli actress and pro-Israel advocate extraordinare who was with Mick Jagger and the stones for quite a bit of their trip. Aparently she organised the after show party and, as has been reported by Israel’s top entertainment TV presenter, Guy Pines, she was feeding the Hebrew lines to Mick during the concert via his ear piece.
So now you know.