Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
The Jerusalem Light Festival has become a huge event, with some of the light and sound presentations towering above the crowds.
This colorful structure fills the Jaffa Gate Plaza. There are thousands of selfies filling cyberspace from this spot on opening night.
But no photograph would work for the Jerusalem Light Festival 2014 masterpiece at Damascus Gate, it required a video.
Two years ago Damascus Gate was lit like an arcade game, this year is beyond description.
The Festival runs June 11-19 in the Old City from 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm.