Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
- Stones Kill: Culture of Hate - September 26, 2015
- Watch: PM Netanyahu’s Message at Start of Cabinet Meeting - September 20, 2015
- Watch: Young Palestinian Protesters Beaten and Kicked by PA Security Forces - September 19, 2015
- Evil Wind of Religious Intolerance - September 17, 2015
The Jerusalem Light Festival has become a huge event, with some of the light and sound presentations towering above the crowds.
This colorful structure fills the Jaffa Gate Plaza. There are thousands of selfies filling cyberspace from this spot on opening night.
But no photograph would work for the Jerusalem Light Festival 2014 masterpiece at Damascus Gate, it required a video.
Two years ago Damascus Gate was lit like an arcade game, this year is beyond description.
The Festival runs June 11-19 in the Old City from 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm.