Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
- Thou Shall Not Murder - July 31, 2015
- Gloria Gaynor Serenades Shimon In Hebrew (Twice) - July 30, 2015
- Emmy Returns To Eating Israel - July 29, 2015
Irish singer Sinead O’Connor is reportedly heading to Israel to play a concert in August.
Last time she was here, she cancelled due to death threats from the
People’s Front of Judea Ideological Front, a pro-Israel group that seemed to have forgotten the basic tenets of Judaism. But in her response to them, she illustrated she likes us, she really likes us.
“I have some things to say in response to your organization’s recent threat upon my life,” O’Connor began her page-long rebuttal. “And your subsequent interview on Israel radio, during which you gloated about your ‘success’ in preventing my appearance in Israel on June 21.”
“…I have always had the most passionate love for the Jewish people, and sorrow for what they have suffered throughout the centuries,” O’Connor said, explaining how she has studied Jewish traditions.
Then there’s this.
So I am guessing the BDSholes will end up tearing out their hair.