Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
We have already written that the overwhelming reaction to the kidnap of three kids by Palestinian terrorists from the Israeli side has been an outpouring of hope that we find them and get them back. #BringBackOurBoys is the sentiment. I’ll spell it out, it’s not #SmashTheTerroists or something else like that. For sure those reactions exist but they’re secondary to getting back our loved ones.
Dave is carefully documenting the joyous celebrations on the other side. It’s the usual story of handing out sweets and rejoicing.
The three fingers represent the three boys they’ve captured and they’re evoking the memory of Gilad Shalit who was held for so long then successfully bargained for thousands of terrorists. Of course I must point out that Gilad Shalit was a serving soldier when he was captured, this time they bravely “captured” three, unarmed children.
This is the hashtag: #ثلاث_شلاليط
And it means “Three Shalits”.