Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Arab Social Media Going On A Wild Goose Chase - August 2, 2015
- No, Israel Did Not Clear A Refugee Camp Inside Syria - July 13, 2015
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
Fatah’s Facebook page has posted this:
Some might say it’s just a hand with “Palestine” written on it, and that you can’t connect it to the disgusting “3 Shalits” trend.
Well, I can, since Fatah also posted this:
The description says: From Yarmouk camp, and then there’s the #????_?????? hashtag. That’s the Arabic “3 Shalits” social media tag that’s been used by Palestinians since the day after the kidnapping last week.
So by publicly endorsing this hashtag, Fatah – and I don’t mean the technocrats, but the 270,000 likes, grassroots, on-the-street, political dogma Fatah – are endorsing the kidnapping of Israeli civilians.
Now, you could say that it’s just a viral thing, and Fatah is just riding the wave to free thousands of convicted terrorists.
Well, this is Fatah’s emblem:
That green thing is the outline of the entirety of Israel.
To sum up, Fatah, our peace partners, are just as bad as Hamas and Islamic Jihad.