Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Jerusalem on Alert after Terror Attacks - October 4, 2015
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
- Stones Kill: Culture of Hate - September 26, 2015
- Watch: PM Netanyahu’s Message at Start of Cabinet Meeting - September 20, 2015
- Watch: Young Palestinian Protesters Beaten and Kicked by PA Security Forces - September 19, 2015
What happens when an Israeli bus is involved in a traffic accident?
First the sound of crashing metal is really loud.
Secondly, the Hatzalah medical motorcycle is there in seconds, sooner than cars can start to honk.
Thirdly, the people on the bus get off and start to walk to the next stop to get another bus.
Wait, those two women are dressed in long black burkas.
How can that be possible if there is apartheid on Israeli buses?
Hopefully everyone involved in that accident will be ok.
One thing I am sure of, Arab women ride on Israeli buses all the time,
those two Muslim women will be just fine.