Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
I love this tweet from Murtaza Hussain, one of the journalists at the Intercept: most famously known for Glen Greenwald (don’t raff).
Damning proof surfaces of the Zionist-Imperialist conspiracy behind Iran's loss today: pic.twitter.com/DYWbVF44yu
— Murtaza Hussain (@MazMHussain) June 21, 2014
I’m trying to figure out if it’s sarcastic or not.
For non football fans: that’s Bibi Netanyahu with Lionel Messi, the Argentinian striker who scored the last minute goal that sealed Iran’s fate.
It’s also worth reminding everyone what else he got up to when he was here in Israel last August.
h/t to peregrīnus
Update: Even though I was pretty sure it was mostly sarcastic, it’s nice to have confirmation. Now when he calls me Einstein, that’s sarcastic too, right?
— Murtaza Hussain (@MazMHussain) June 24, 2014