Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
- This Day In History: Hebron Massacre (Of Jews) - August 24, 2015
- Great News! Israeli Mangoes On Sale In UK - August 23, 2015
For once the UK, in the shape of Prime Minister David Cameron, issued a good statement with a zero “calls for restraint” count. It was dutifully shared by the UK’s embassy in Israel.
Unfortunately, their duplicitous Arab speaking counterpart in Jerusalem shared the statement by The Council of the European Union which was written two days ago and doesn’t even mention the triple murders! (with one call for “maximum restraint”)
Perfidious Albion strikes again.
Prime Minister David Cameron’s statement:
“I am deeply saddened by the news that the bodies of the three Israeli boys kidnapped on 12 June have been found this evening.
“This was an appalling and inexcusable act of terror perpetrated against young teenagers. Britain will stand with Israel as it seeks to bring to justice those responsible.
“Tonight my thoughts and prayers are with the families of Gilad, Naftali and Eyal. No parent should have ever to suffer such heartache or grief.”
Update 22:14: Almost a day after he made the statement in English, and a few hours after my post, the UK in Jerusalem has posted the statement of Cameron in Arabic. And the fans have gone wild: this is not popular with their crowd, most of whom are bleating on about Palestinian children accidentally harmed during Israeli security operations.