Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
There are reports of riots now in Jerusalem.
But I do not hear anything. No helicopters overhead, no sirens.
While, Israel haters are out for blood in the media today.
Yesterday, what I saw was nothing like what they spew.
On my way to Modiin for the overwhelming funeral of Eyal, Gilad and Naftali,
I saw this Arab woman walking near the Jerusalem Central Bus Station.
Why did I stop rushing to my ride to take a photo of her?
This is the bus stop that was blown up two years ago and a woman was killed.
Yesterday reminded me of being on my way to the Fogel funeral.
All of Israel was furious at the brutal murder of sleeping children and family.
And also an Arab woman was alone at the same bus stop.
Spew away Israel haters, the Arab women know they are safe in Jerusalem, Israel,
as long as their suicide bomber friends are not around.