Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
The families of the boys – a return call
A short time after they found the bodies of the three boys, my friend Ibrahim from East Jerusalem called me to express his deep sorrow over the killings, and to convey that his heart is with the boys’ families.
I never imagined that a few days later, I would have to call him to express my deep sorrow for the murder of Mohammed Abu Khdeir from East Jerusalem, and to convey that my heart is with the boy’s family.
May their memories be a blessing.
This from Rabbi Yakov Nagen, a Rabbi who lives in Otniel, a town in Judea, which is referred to as a “settlement.”